Pin to Win: #NotYourGrandmasLamb Pinterest Board Challenge
From Easter to Passover to the celebrations for the Kentucky Derby and Dad & Grads, there is a lamb dish for every spring occasion. While many traditions rely on lamb as a centerpiece, it doesn’t have to be prepared like grandma’s overcooked, tough and often tasteless roast.
Starting tomorrow (April 1), through April 28 we invite you to create a “Not Your Grandma’s Lamb” Pinterest board that pulls in modern takes – from recipes to tablescapes – of spring celebrations. At the end of the contest, five (5) winners to win a prize pack that consists of Jacobsen Salt Co., Williams-Sonoma Herb Kit, American Lamb Board swag and of course – American lamb!
Follow the simple instructions below for a chance to win:
• Follow the American Lamb Board on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/americanlamb/
• Create a Board titled: “Not Your Grandma’s Lamb”
• Fill it with modern takes on spring celebrations – from modern lamb recipes to table settings with at least 25 original pins/re-pins. Need inspiration? Head over to Americanlamb.com.
• Tag all pins: #NotYourGrandmasLamb
• When finished, share your board URL link on this contest pin. This is very important!
• Winners will be notified on Friday, April 28 at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
See Contest Rules.