Inspiring the next level of change and collaboration among all segments of the US lamb industry to improve our competitiveness and productivity through increasing utilization of the most efficient, progressive management tools.
Schedule at a Glance
- Hands-on educational stations addressing production management tools
- Discussion on consumer insights and trends including feedback from retail and foodservice customers
- Steps other countries (AU, UK) have taken to improve the quality and value of their lamb products
- Discussion on seasonality, carcass quality and traceability
- Eating quality and flavor discussions with product sampling
- Demonstrations on carcass targets, understanding quality grids and flavor technology
- Limited to 150 industry members
- Registration fee is $75 and included a BBQ dinner and two lunches
- Fort Collins Hilton Room Rate is $149
Or you can call 970-482-2626 to book your reservation and requesting the American Lamb Board Association Conference room block. The group code is AAL. Attendees have until July 26th to make room reservations at the discounted room rate.
Out of stock